10. I have a gas stove.
9. There is a garbage disposal in the sink, apparently rare in Luxembourg.
8. The cricket and rugby fields across the street where games are played often and when they're not, I've gotten some nice views of wildlife.
7. Rose bushes. Lots of them. Roses grow like weeds here.
6. My fridge has water and ice in the door - score!
5. The spa/fitness center is a 3 minute walk.
4. Two bathrooms
3. Heat on the 1st floor is the floor.
2. There is a nice, big oval bathtub in the upstairs bathroom.
And the #1 thing I love about our house in Luxembourg is....
that it is in Luxembourg!